Saturday, September 19, 2015

Minions


Missle Laucher Minion Chalkboard Art
Well I seem to have run out of steam on this one... And yellow chalk so it isn't exactly complete but I think that is me, Queen of leaving one last detail unfinished or one bite of food on my plate. 

Usually the door bell and switch plates in the middle of my mural wall are my enemy so this time I decided to incorporate them.

I introduce you to my minions... 


Chalkboard Art Minions
Chalkboard Art Minions

Chalkboard Art Minions transfer paper
I discovered that you can get transfer "carbon" paper in white! Works perfectly for tracing outlines from coloring books onto the wall.

Chalkboard Art Minions

Chalkboard Art Minions

Chalkboard Art Minions

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, or I have missed anything, please leave me a comment and I will do my best to answer. I would also welcome leaving a link or picture of your completed project!